Office Reinstall – Microsoft Office reinstall has required the removal of the previously installed version of your Office product on the device or system. Office 365 and other subscription offers the various features, which you do not get when you do not purchase the Office product. The office can be used free, as Microsoft provides the trial versions of every tool.
The free or trial version of Office does not offer the complete functionality to you. If you are not sure that which version of Microsoft Office you want then you can opt for the trial version. After using the 30 days trial version of Office, you can renew the subscription online by visiting the link office.com/setup or you can purchase the Office product key retail card.
In case of the crash of the office software, you need to reinstall the other copy of your Office product. Office reinstall is very easy and simple process and does not require any technical knowledge. But in case of any failure or issue during the reinstallation, you may contact the Microsoft Support for the activation and installation regarding concerns.
Office Reinstall can be done by downloading the product online from the website link office.com/setup. To start the installation you need to have a Microsoft account and by signing in to your Microsoft account you can directly download the software and also manage your subscription online from anywhere if needed.
Steps to Uninstall the Office product – Office Reinstall:
In case of Windows Operating System:
In Windows 7 then,
- Click the start button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now select the control panel, and then search for Programs.
- Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- From the list of your installed software select your product and click Uninstall.
- To complete the process, you need to restart the system.
In Windows 8, 8.1, or 10 then,
- You need to right click on the start button on the bottom left corner of your system screen.
- Then select the Control Panel and then click Programs.
- Under Programs tab click Uninstall a program.
- Select your product from the list then click Uninstall.
- Now restart your system and then reinstall the Office product.
To uninstall the Office product you can follow the above step-by-step procedure. and in case of any query, you can visit us at office.com/setup. Office reinstall process needs the un-installation of the previous version of your Office product.
Steps to Download and Reinstall the office product – Office Reinstall:
- Check for the Internet connectivity on your system and then open your web browser.
- Type www.office.com/setup in the address bar of the web browser then press enter from your keyboard.
- Now Office sign in or Office log in is required.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account using your email id and password.
- If you do not have a Microsoft account then create a new account.
- Enter your 25 digit Office product key, if you did not register the office product already, and click submit.
- If you have already registered the product already then you do not need the product key, at the time of download.
- Now you need to click install to start the download.
- Run the Office installation setup, after successful download.
- Now follow the online instructions to install the Office product on your system.
- Enter your Office product key again, if required.
- Click Finish, and start using your version of Office.
If you need any help during the setup installation, you can contact the Microsoft Support or visit us at office.com/setup. To reinstall the office product on your system, you need to visit the manufacturer website. Microsoft offers several tools to provides the ease in your work. If you want to use the Microsoft Product on the different system then you have the provision to transfer or reinstall your copy of Office.
Microsoft Office suite also provides the access to OneDrive or GoogleDocs, which are online storage and used to store the data online. In any trouble contact us for support and guidance.