office.com/myaccount – If you want to manage your Microsoft Office product subscription then visit office.com/myaccount. Office.com/myaccount gives the provision of managing the Office account entirely to its users. The Office product subscriptions can be managed by you from anywhere if you have an internet connection on your device. You can sign in to download and install the Microsoft office product on your system or to manage the Microsoft account.
Office 365 is one of the products developed by Microsoft. The comprehensive features of office 365 allow their users to perform the several tasks very easy and simultaneously at work or home. Office 365 subscription includes the Microsoft office 2010, 2013 or 2016, with some extra benefits or services. The user required to have a 25 digit product key or activation code in order to activate the Microsoft Office 365 on your system or device. This 25 digit Office product key can be found on the back side of the retail card or in the mailbox of your registered email id.
The Microsoft account is mandatory in order to activate or renew the office 365 subscription. My office 365 login, Outlook account login, Hotmail account sign in, and Microsoft account sign up can be done by just visiting the office.com/signin or office.com/myaccount. You need to follow a step by step procedure in order to install the Microsoft office product on your system. But before proceeding with the installation procedure you need to ensure the internet connectivity on your system.
Easy steps to download and install the Microsoft Office – office.com/myaccount:
- You need to open your web browser, at the top of the web browser in the address bar type office.com/myaccount or office.com/setup.
- After entering the URL in the address bar, hit enter using your keyboard.
- Now a new webpage will open, enter your email id and password to sign in to your account.
- If you do not have an account already then “click Create a new account”.
- Fill all the required details and then click Create Account.
- Enter your 25 digit Office product key which came along with the product.
- You can find it either in your mailbox or on the back side of the retail card.
- After Microsoft account signup, you will be redirected to the My Account page.
- My account allows you to install, share and manage your Office subscription online.
- If you want to install the product then select your version of the product, click Install.
- The will start the download of Microsoft office setup on your system or device.
- Now you need to Run the installation setup when downloaded.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation procedure.
- Click finish or close, and start using your copy of Office.
If you follow the above-mentioned steps then you will be able to download the Office product on your system easily. In case of any trouble please contact Microsoft support for the office setup activation issue. Before starting the installation procedure you need to make sure that there is no previous version installed on your system. If the previous version is installed then first you need to uninstall it from your system.
Steps to Uninstall the Microsoft office:
- Click the start button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Select the Control Panel and then Click Programs.
- Under Programs tab, Click uninstall a program
- Now you need to search the name of your version of Office and then click uninstall.
- Wait to finish the process and then restart your device, when prompted.
- After the successful reboot, Visit office.com/myaccount, sign in to your account.
- Download the Microsoft office product on your system.
- Run the Office installation setup and you are done.
If you face any type of issue during the Office setup installation procedure then you may visit us at office.com/setup. Or you can visit office.com/myaccount and download the office setup again and manage your subscription from there only.