Microsoft Office Login – Microsoft Office login gives you the permission to make changes in your Microsoft account. Office products like Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016, Microsoft Office 365 Home, Microsoft Office 365 Business etc, designed by Microsoft. The Office products give you the ease to work several difficult tasks without any hassle. If you want to login to your Microsoft account, then visit office.com/setup.
Microsoft Office 365 Home & Student and Office 365 Business, both have been designed to fulfill the need of professionals and students. Both the versions of Microsoft Office 365, includes all the desktop application of Microsoft Office 2016 with some extra benefits. Microsoft Outlook is not included in the Microsoft Office 365 Home version. The Office 365 student version is best for school goers. It includes MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and OneDrive etc, which helps the students to make notes, presentation for the school.
Microsoft OneNote allows you to draw and type notes, whichever you want. You can change the theme according to you in the Microsoft Office Home & Student. Microsoft Office can also be used as a web-based application. You can open your web browser, sign in to your Microsoft account and then start using your Microsoft Office online. Microsoft Office online has all the features like the desktop version of your Office product but with the few drawbacks.
Microsoft Office online includes Word, PowerPoint, OneDrive, OneNote, and Excel etc. But the Word in Microsoft Office online does not have the navigation pane. It also does not include the preview option, so that you cannot preview your document while using the office online. Microsoft Office provides you 1TB cloud storage i.e. OneDrive. If you store your document into the OneDrive then you can access, update or edit your document online from anywhere.
In order to activate the Microsoft Office, you are required to have Office product key. Office product key is a 25 digit alphanumeric code which helps you to download and install your copy of Office product on your system. If you buy Microsoft Office online then you can find the product in the mailbox of your registered email id. When you purchase Office online then Microsoft Team sends you a mail with the product key, so that by using that key you can download your Office setup.
If you purchase the product key from a nearby retail store then you may get a retail card with the product key. The product key may be hidden, you need scratch the back side of the retail card in order to access the Office product key. Or you can find the product key on the Box of the Office product if you have purchased a CD. If you want to download the Office on your system then you must have a Microsoft account. If you do not have an account then you need to create one.
Steps to create Microsoft Office Account – Microsoft Office Login:
- First of all, you need to connect your system to the network, to access the internet.
- Open the browser, which you commonly use on your system.
- Visit the URL office.com/setup create account or office.com/setup and click Create a new account.
- Now enter your email id and password, which is associated with the Office product.
- If you do not wish to use your email id then you can use your Phone number to create Microsoft account.
- You may also tick the checkbox if you want promotional emails from Microsoft if you want, and then click Next.
- Enter your first name and the last name and click Next to continue the process.
- Now type the letters or numbers in the required box which are shown on the screen and click Create Account.
- Congratulations! your Microsoft account was created successfully.
Steps To download and install Microsoft Office – Microsoft Office Login:
For Windows PC:
- Visit the link www.office.com/setup and then sign in to your account, if already existed.
- Follow the above process if you do not have a Microsoft account already.
- Enter the Office product key and then click Submit.
- Now you need to click install, to start the download.
- Click Run or Save the file, according to your web browser and then run the office installation setup.
- Now follow the on-screen guidelines and accept the software license agreement.
- If required enter the product key again and click Finish.
- Open any of the application and try to use it.
- Open your browser, type URL office.com/setup and then press enter using the keyboard.
- Sign in to your account and click install to start the download.
- Now open the downloads folder and double-click on the Office setup file.
- Enter your LogOn username and password, when prompted to give the permission.
- Now accept the software license agreement and click Continue.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- Click Close and then open the Word or any other application.
- Click Get started and start using your Office applications.
if your office product did not activate automatically then you can activate it manually using the activation wizard. You need to check for the updates also whether your Office product is up to date or not. If you are using outdated version then it may crash or gives you trouble during performing a task. So you need to make sure that you use the latest and updated version of the Microsoft Office. You can reinstall the Microsoft Office on your system if required. But you need to uninstall the previously installed copy of Office from the system.
Steps to uninstall Microsoft Office – Microsoft Office Login:
If you are using Windows 7:
- Click start button or windows icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click Control Panel, select the Programs and then click Uninstall a program.
- Now you need to select your Office product from the list of software.
- Select the software which you want to remove, click Uninstall.
- Wait till the process is completed and then restart your system.
If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 and 10:
- First, find the Control Panel, click the start button and select Control panel.
- Select the Programs and features and then click Uninstall a program.
- From the list of software, search the name of your Office product, which you want to remove.
- Click Uninstall and wait until the Office setup un-installation process is finished.
- Restart your system to complete the uninstall of Office product from the system.
It is essential to uninstall the Microsoft Office product from the system, in order to install the latest version of the Office setup. After the successful un-installation of Office setup from the system, you can sign in to your account, to re-download the Office setup online.
Steps to Redownload and Reinstall the Microsoft Office – Microsoft Office Login:
- First, uninstall the previous version of your Microsoft Office product from your system.
- Visit office.com/myaccount and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- If you have already used your product key then there will be no need to enter the product key again.
- Click install, which will automatically start the download.
- Now run the Office installation setup on your system.
- Enter your email id and password to sign in to your account again, if required.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and then click Finish or Close to complete the Office installation process.
- Now open the application and try using to find any issue.
If you face any issue while using the Microsoft Office then you may contact Office Support. You can also visit us at office.com/setup for the issues related to installation, download or setup. Our experts will assist you and provide you the best solution of your issue related to the Microsoft Office Login also.