View Office Product Key Online – Office Product key is a 25 digit alphanumeric digital code which contains letters and numbers. The product key comes along with the Microsoft Office product. If you purchase the Office product online then you may receive a mail from the Microsoft Team with the product key. You can also view Office product key online or offline on your system.
Office product key plays a critical role in the installation of the Microsoft Office product. In order to activate your Office product, you need to redeem the Office product key first. If you purchase the product key from the retail store then you need to redeem it online using your Microsoft account. You need to visit office.com/setup to sign in to your account if you already have one or create a new account.
The product key can be used only one-time. If you have already used your product key to install the Office then you do not require the product key to reinstall the product. You can visit office.com/myaccount to manage your office subscription, redownload, and renewal. If you want to reinstall the product then sign in to your account and download the product you want.
Steps To View Office Product Key Online:
- First, visit office.com/setup or www.office.com/myaccount, to sign in to your account.
- You need to use your registered email id and password, in order to sign in.
- Now from the list of Office product select the product.
- You will be redirected to another page, select View your product key.
- This product will not be the same as mentioned on your product key retail card, but that’s normal.
If you purchase the Office through Microsoft HUP:
- Visit microsofthup.com, select order history, and then enter your email id which you used at the time of purchase.
- Now click Send Link, and then open your email and click on the received link.
- Order history page will open with the order details including the product key and number.
If you want to view office product key online then you need to follow the above steps with the precision. By following the above procedure you can view your office product key. If you need any other help then visit us at office.com/setup or contact Office Support for the 24/7 help.